Biped Bot on Arduino
- “Biped Bot” on “ARDUINO”, a Servomechanism & microcontroller based robotics workshop by ARK Techno solutions and AXIS, VNIT.
- Robots capable to walk run and dance on its feet by the signals coming from your controller board.
- This workshop will be conducted for 2 days (16 Hrs.), with each day divided into 2 sessions
- Charges :-
1. 6000 per team (max.5 members)
2. 1200 per head
- Individual participation certificate.
- Certified by ARK, Atmel University, VNIT Nagpur
- Free take away kit.
- Information & software CD
- Venue :- Auditorium VNIT ,Nagpur
- Dates :- 23rd to 24th Auguest.
Internet Of Things
How great is it when your door can update its Facebook status every time someone opens it? How about just one app to control all the appliances in your house? Welcome to The Internet of Things. Here to make life beautiful, it’s all about making homes and cities much smarter and more integrated than we ever thought before. Be a part of it with the Internet of Things workshop. Learn to build an App to control Lights in your home.
The workshop will cover various concepts like working with Raspberry Pi, GPIOs, Basics of HTML and Python programming languages, Setting up a Server, jQuery, AJAX, Automated E-Mails, Facebook updates and much more.
- Individual Participation Certificate
- Certified By Inventrom
- Take Away Kit worth Rs. 5000 (Winning team)
- Information and Software CD
- Venue : Auditorium, VNIT Nagpur.
- Date : 30th to 31st August
Click image to enlarge
6th Sense Arduino Workshop
AXIS’14, VNIT Nagpur is going big with the 1st workshop based on SixthSense ARDUINO Botz with special attraction of I-Touch botix from the pioneer of Sixthsense workshop and India's only award winning company "ARK Technosolutions"
In this workshop, you will try to interface digital world with physical world. We all sit in front of computer entire day for our daily activity and one hand is busy clicking the things on the computer, then we felt to design something that can interface the real human with the computer. We humans can see the things around us, differentiate between colours then why can’t machine? And that thought leads us to design “SixthSenseBotz”
All these days the participants would have used traditional sensors like IR, ultrasonic, LDR sensors etc. which were used for sensing an obstacle or light, but these sensors where never able tell the robot the color of the light or the type of obstacle present in front of the robot. In this two day workshop, using a camera, the robot will be able to tell what the robot is sensing.
The time has arrived to show capabilities to the world with empowering the youth of the country with non conventional workshops.
So, ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT-GEN WORKSHOPS???
Participants will first have to register for AXIS and then register for the workshop.
Modes of payment:
Note: In case of any discrepancy, decision of Team AXIS 2014 would be final and abide to all.